- Citizen of the Year Award to be presented to Sue Bangert posthumously, family will accept on her behalf
- Happy Holidays to everyone from the Wayzata Bay Center!
- Wayzata neighbors fight county plan to modernize old road | StarTribune.com
- Wayzata Orchestra Booster’s Barnes & Noble Minnetonka Bookfair scheduled for Sunday, December 13, 2009 10AM to 9PM
- Mayor Ken Willcox issues statement calling Sue Bangert a “Champion of the City of Wayzata”
- 2009 IOCP Sleepout Kickoff (video)
Posted: 16 Nov 2009 06:14 AM PST
Posted: 16 Nov 2009 06:04 AM PST
Posted: 16 Nov 2009 05:25 AM PST
Posted: 16 Nov 2009 03:55 AM PST
Posted: 15 Nov 2009 02:55 PM PST
Posted: 15 Nov 2009 08:00 AM PST
|You are subscribed to email updates from Wayzata.com |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|